Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well you know how it goes....

I'm really just hoping this isn't just another one of those blogs that is created and never looked at again. I hope to be able to make this a journal of things I have done, and things I would like to save in such a way that I am not the only person to ever see it. About me--I have some very diverse interests, I love all the things that bloggers generally enjoy: crafting, cooking, sewing, as well as loving to run around and play sports. I love the classic books by the Bronte Sisters and Jane Austin and all those other classic authors, as well as the children's fantasy books of today. I love being alone on a quiet afternoon just as much as I love going out to the movies with all of my friends. Tennis and Basketball are often my main focus, but at the same time I play the flute with our local community college, and piano at home in my own time.
I really can't say that I am an overachiever because my grades, though they are decent are nothing to brag about, and that is one of those things I am working hard to change (100% in PreCalculus so far this semester:) I hope to be able to make my way into BYU Idaho (because yes, I am a Mormon) and major in English.
I know this has been a bit of a ramble, but I am very excited for the opportunity to share my thoughts with everyone who wants to listen (and even those of you who don't;). I hope to be able to make this a fun and entertaining journey through my life, and share those things I discover with everyone I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment