Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day of Fun and Games:)

So today I have been doing lots and lots of crafts, because it's Sunday, and what better is there to do? So, I have made some really cool stuff and have found a lot of other stuff to do as well!:)

First, I shrunk the last of my chip bags to make a really cute key chain (you put it on a foil covered cookie sheet at 365 degrees on the top rack and keep a close eye one it, taking it out often to flip it over and flatten it out so that it shrinks evenly) and that turned out super well.

Second, I made this really cute paper butterfly with red and yellow paper, and eventually I think I am planning on making a whole bunch of them to hang off the bunk beds in my room. All in different colors too...pink, blue, green....now that I have the paper to do it with (probably the best Christmas present ever Grams;), and I am super excited to get started. I just need to get varnish for the finishing touch:)

And then there was the usual--beading and earrings, nothing too exciting you know, but fun nonetheless. There is this really cute bracelet that I am looking forward to doing in the future too...:)

1 comment:

  1. How did your butterfly turn out? Would love to see it. I have been experimenting with paper cutting. Also the bracelet you found looks fabulous, think I will try and make one myself : )

    ReplyDelete