Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Job Applications

Well, today has been really long and boring, thanks to school and all of its little quirks:

--We checked out the Grapes of Wrath today.

--We watched a slutty, Spanish sitcom in which we were forced to watch a girl try and decide whether or not to "do it" for the first time.  Shouldn't this stuff be illegal to show in school?!?

--I took the easiest History test EVER, which is weird because that class not an "easy" history class (AP).

--In AP Bio, we determined whether Drosophila Flies (don't ask me how I managed to write that without the spell-checker freaking out at me:) were male or female and now have to wait for those flies to mate and make mutated children.

--Got yelled at by my teacher for not having my personal business letter IN the envelope BEFORE she passed my desk...

--And learned that fasting is considered a "Fad Diet" but my teacher thinks of it as a "Hunger Strike" against businesses....hmmm.   I didn't really know it was either of those;)

--And half way through sixth period I realized that my keys were missing.  Luckily they were sitting on the seat of my car:D

All in all it was a pretty good day:)  And filling out a dozen job applications really put the icing on the cake for me;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment